Different Kinds of Special Payments
Each of our online courses, assessment tools, and audiobooks has its own separate purchase page, which enables you to purchase any quantity of these online products—either for yourself or for your clients or group members.
But there are occasions when you might need to make a different kind of payment on our website, such as:
- When you use our Upgrade Path to apply what you paid for a previously purchased separate course toward a relevant course collection… or to upgrade from The TKI Package to The Complete Program of all our courses and assessment tools;
- When your online product is about to expire (or has already expired) and you wish to use our Renewal Policy to extend the expiration period of that online course or assessment tool;
- When you are certified in The Complete Program and are now ready to purchase our downloadable Workbooks, Slides, Logistics Manual, and/or Consultant Schedules, which are used for implementing the eight tracks of quantum transformation;
- When you need to make a payment for an Extra Services Bundle so we can help you manage your group account for an assessment tool, online course, or a course collection;
- When your previously scheduled payment for an Interest-Free Payment Plan has been declined and you must now use a valid credit card number to make that required payment and thereby reactivate your course collection;
- When you wish to purchase one or more TKI assessments in another language (Chinese, Japanese, etc.) and you also want to receive your personalized TKI Report in that same written language (which we call “Option 2” on our TKI purchase pages), since you can only purchase these “Option 2” fully translated TKI assessments as a special order and, therefore, once purchased, your order is not subject to refunds.
- When you would like to make a large quantity purchase of any of our paper products that are currently available for sale on Amazon.com (i.e., the paper version of our assessment tools or our paperback and hardcover books). However, since we do not store (warehouse) any of these paper products, any large quantity purchase is treated as a “special order” and, therefore, once purchased, your order is not subject to refunds, in whole or in part.
The Five Steps for Making a Special Payment
Instead of our having to provide a separate purchase page for every conceivable payment arrangement that can possibly derive from our Upgrade Path, Renewal Policy, TKI Translations, etc., we have established this purchase page to handle all such special payments on our website:
- Contact Us to determine the required total payment due;
- Add the required total payment of your purchase at the bottom of this page;
- When you reach the Checkout page, in the text box, Order notes, enter the specific online product or service that pertains to your special payment;
- Complete the purchasing process;
- Within a few hours after we have received notification of your payment, we’ll email you with the instructions for accessing your upgrade, the course renewal, extra services for your group account, etc.
For example, if you previously paid $225 for your expired BASIC Training Course and you now want to purchase The TKI Package, the required total payment would be $875 – $225 = $650. In the text box below, you would enter: 650. Remember to provide the relevant information in the text box Order notes on the Checkout page: “Upgrade to The TKI Package.” Upon receiving your payment, we will add The TKI Package to your username account and then email you to initiate your access to that course collection.