Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Based on TKI Research Studies: Which Conflict Mode Is Used Most Frequently (Whether in a Group or in an Entire Country)?
- Resolving the Four Foundational—Inner—Conflicts
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
Expanding Consciousness Course
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF TAKING OUR EXPANDING CONSCIOUSNESS COURSE
- In a 6-hour recorded course, you'll hear Dr. Ralph Kilmann's crystal-clear voice provide a practical understanding of the process for expanding the mind/body/spirit consciousness of all organizational members and then bringing that expanded consciousness into the workplace. You can fully benefit from the groundbreaking material in this course before taking any of our other online courses and before taking the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument (TKI).
- You'll be introduced to the major revolutions in our universe, starting with the initial Big Bang, proceeding to the recent Information Age, and then realizing the advent of the new Consciousness Revolution. Since the pace of revolutions, inventions, and innovations is rapidly accelerating, the only way that organizations can achieve long-term success is by expanding the consciousness of their members.
- You'll learn about the stages of human consciousness, which profoundly affect how every complex problem or challenging conflict is addressed. In the lowest stages of consciousness, people remain stuck in shame, anger, and fear.. But in the highest stages of consciousness, people radiate love, peace, and compassion.
- Dr. Kilmann then explains how the members must not only participate in mind/body/spirit modalities to expand their consciousness, but they must also resolve their four foundational—inner—conflicts, so they can further propel the new Consciousness Revolution, and not be left behind. These inner conflicts produce striking polarities that split a person's body, ego, soul, systems, and relationships into fragmented—disconnected—pieces and parts. Conveniently, expanding consciousness is all about healing and becoming whole.
- Dr. Kilmann shows how each of the four inner conflicts can be addressed on the TKI Conflict Model, which reveals five different choices—and consequences—for using one conflict mode instead of another.
- Once organizational members have made substantial progress on resolving their four foundational conflicts, they can address the ultimate paradox: How to resolve the inherent tensions between two radically different systems: the Newtonian (Pyramid) Organization versus the Quantum (Circle) organization. With expanded consciousness, the members can integrate these two dueling paradigms by creating a highly participatory Problem Management Organization (PMO).
- Only by creating and then establishing such a synergistic dual system as the PMO, will the organization be able to mobilize the epitome of its human resources: consciousness itself.
- This online course comes with a 112-page downloadable manual that includes an image of every presentation slide, Dr. Kilmann's personalized notes, reference material, and space for note taking.
- When you purchase this course, you'll also have access to Dr. Kilmann's 45-minute Keynote Address to the 2013 Global Speakers Summit (GSS) in Vancouver: "Actively Participating in the Consciousness Revolution That's Sweeping the Globe." This presentation allows you to see Dr. Kilmann in action on a large stage, which also provides a good preview of Expanding Consciousness.
- Because this online course is recorded, you can watch it anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace—either on a laptop computer or a mobile device.
- See several additional Unique Benefits for taking our online courses!
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR YOURSELF
The price for the 6-hour Expanding Consciousness Course is $400. At the bottom of this page, you can place this online course in your shopping cart and complete your purchase. If you'd like to upgrade to any of our course collections in the future, you'll receive full credit for this purchase via our Upgrade Path.
When you complete the purchasing process, you'll have instant access to this recorded online course for 90 days (which includes Dr. Kilmann's 45-minute Keynote Presentation in Vancouver on the Consciousness Revolution). During this period, you can (1) download the Course Manual and (2) watch this online course as often as you like.
To test your mastery of this course, take and pass the Final Exam. Although we do not offer a "certificate of achievement" for the Expanding Consciousness Course, passing this exam counts toward your receiving the "Certificate in Conflict Management and Change Management," if you later upgrade to our course collection: The Complete Program.
Resolving the Four Foundational—Inner—Conflicts
The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR SEVERAL PARTICIPANTS (OR SOMEONE ELSE)
The price of this online course for 1 to 4 persons is $400 each. The price for 5 or more persons is $325 each. At the bottom of this page, you can enter the quantity you wish to order. If you enter 5 or more courses, the total charge will be based on the group rate.
After you complete your checkout, download The Spreadsheet for Creating Group Accounts and follow the instructions. If you are purchasing the course for only one person, then fill out the spreadsheet for just this one person.
To learn how the members of any work group can blend this online course with live discussions, review these detailed steps: Blended Learning for the Expanding Consciousness Course.
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
Before you can purchase this course, you must first create a username account—or log in to your existing account. After you have completed your purchase, click on My Online Courses on your username panel at the top left of our Website. A new page will open that will provide a link for taking your online course.