Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Based on TKI Research Studies: Which Conflict Mode Is Used Most Frequently (Whether in a Group or in an Entire Country)?
- Resolving the Four Foundational—Inner—Conflicts
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
Culture Management Course
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF TAKING OUR CULTURE MANAGEMENT COURSE
- In a 6-hour recorded course, you'll hear Dr. Ralph Kilmann's crystal-clear voice describe a very practical approach for improving the culture of any work group or organization.
- You'll first learn why the rather nebulous concept of culture must be manged effectively: Without first establishing a culture that fosters trust, candor, openness, information sharing, and a willingness to work with diverse others, it will be most difficult for any work group or organization to manage its problems and conflicts successfully.
- Dr. Kilmann's approach to culture management is not based on the usual practice of developing long lists of core values that all members are then supposed to follow on a daily basis. Instead, in this course you'll learn how group members can uncover the unwritten, unspoken, behavior-specific rules of the road: "What are the accepted ways of doing things around here? How do I get ahead? How do I stay out of trouble?"
- Dr. Kilmann's then explains a culture-gap: the difference between an actual norm that is currently operating in the group (which often prevents members from fully utilizing their wisdom, talent, and experience) and the desired norm that—if properly established—would lead to greater success and satisfaction for all concerned.
- Making use of the Kilmanns Organizational Belief Survey, Kilmann-Saxton Culture-Gap® Survey, and a number of work sheets for identifying and closing culture-gaps, you’ll learn how to use the steps of problem management (first presented in our ADVANCED Training course) to establish a satisfying and productive culture for any work group or organization.
- This online course comes with a 132-page downloadable manual that includes an image of every presentation slide, Dr. Kilmann's personalized notes, reference material, and two self-report assessment tools.
- Because this course is recorded, you can watch it anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace—on a laptop computer or a mobile device.
- See several additional Unique Benefits for taking our online courses!
"Culture-Gap" is a registered trademark of Organizational Design Consultants (ODC), the parent company of Kilmann Diagnostics.
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR YOURSELF
The price for the 6-hour Culture Management Course is $400. At the bottom of this page, you can place this online course in your shopping cart and complete your purchase. If you'd like to upgrade to any of our course collections in the future, you'll receive full credit for this purchase via our Upgrade Path.
When you complete the purchasing process, you'll have instant access to this recorded online course for 90 days. During this period, you can (1) download the Course Manual and (2) watch this online course as often as you like.
To test your mastery of this course, take and pass the Final Exam. Although we do not offer a "certificate of achievement" for the Culture Management Course, passing this exam counts toward your receiving the "Certificate in Conflict Management and Change Management," if you later upgrade to our course collection: The Complete Program.
A Completely Integrated Program for Organizational Success
The ONLINE Version of the Kilmann-Saxton Culture-Gap® Survey
Diagnosing an Organization's Culture for Dysfunctional Behavioral Norms
Issues in Understanding and Changing Culture
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR SEVERAL PARTICIPANTS (OR SOMEONE ELSE)
The price of this online course for 1 to 4 persons is $400 each. The price for 5 or more persons is $325 each. At the bottom of this page, you can enter the quantity you wish to order. If you enter 5 or more courses, the total charge will be based on the group rate.
After you complete your checkout, download The Spreadsheet for Creating Group Accounts and follow the instructions. If you are purchasing the course for only one person, then fill out the spreadsheet for just this one person.
To learn how the members of any work group can blend this online course with live discussions, review these detailed steps: Blended Learning for the Culture Management Course.
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
Before you can purchase this course, you must first create a username account—or log in to your existing account. After you have completed your purchase, click on My Online Courses on your username panel at the top left of our Website. A new page will open that will provide a link for taking your online course.