User Log In
Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Based on TKI Research Studies: Which Conflict Mode Is Used Most Frequently (Whether in a Group or in an Entire Country)?
- Resolving the Four Foundational—Inner—Conflicts
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
Critical Thinking Course
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF TAKING OUR CRITICAL THINKING COURSE
- In a 6-hour recorded course, you'll hear Dr. Ralph Kilmann's crystal-clear voice explain how to surface and then revise the false assumptions behind your most cherished beliefs.
- You'll first learn two different ways to explore whether an assumption is true or false. The Lockean approach is based on achieving agreement. The Hegelian approach is based on magnifying disagreement. These two "inquiring systems" map onto the TKI Conflict Model (as shown below), which reveals that each approach for discovering truth uses different conflict modes for managing agreement and disagreement among two or more people.
- Dr. Kilmann then discusses why this kind of critical thinking is vital for resolving today's complex messes: Because there has been so much change in the world during the past few decades, most of us are unconsciously making assumptions about key stakeholders that once might have been true, but are now clearly false.
- By learning the method of assumptional analysis, however, you’ll be able to uncover and then revise your false assumptions, so your decisions and actions will now be based on today’s updated reality, not yesterday’s outdated fantasy.
- After presenting the three stages of assumptional analysis (surfacing, classifying, and synthesizing assumptions), you'll have the opportunity to apply this method to a case study. Afterward, you'll be able to compare Dr. Kilmann's analysis to yours—which will give you a powerful learning opportunity.
- The course concludes with an assignment (and specially designed work sheets) so you can perform an assumptional analysis on this desired conclusion for a work group: "We can apply what we leaerned in this course back to the workplace."
- This online course comes with a 98-page downloadable manual that includes an image of every presentation slide, Dr. Kilmann's personalized notes, reference material, a busines case study, and Work Sheets for Assumptional Analysis.
- Because this online course is recorded, you can watch it anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace—either on a laptop computer or a mobile device.
- See several additional Unique Benefits for taking our online courses!
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR YOURSELF
The price for the 6-hour Critical Thinking Course is $400. At the bottom of this page, you can place this online course in your shopping cart and complete your purchase. If you'd like to upgrade to any of our course collections in the future, you'll receive full credit for this purchase via our Upgrade Path.
When you complete the purchasing process, you'll have instant access to this course for 90 days. During this period, you can (1) download the Course Manual and (2) watch this online course as often as you like.
To test your mastery of this course, or to receive 6 CEUs, take and pass the Final Exam. Within 48 hours of passing this exam, you'll receive the Certificate in the Critical Thinking Course. Passing this exam also counts toward your receiving the "Certificate in Conflict Management and Change Management," if you later upgrade to our course collection: The Complete Program.
A Completely Integrated Program for Organizational Success
Assumptional Analysis: The Essence of Quantum Thinking
A Dialectical Approach to Formulating and Testing Social Science Theories: Assumptional Analysis
PURCHASING THIS COURSE FOR SEVERAL PARTICIPANTS (OR SOMEONE ELSE)
The price of this online course for 1 to 4 persons is $400 each. The price for 5 or more persons is $325 each. At the bottom of this page, you can enter the quantity you wish to order. If you enter 5 or more courses, the total charge will be based on the group rate.
After you complete your checkout, download The Spreadsheet for Creating Group Accounts and follow the instructions. If you are purchasing the course for only one person, then fill out the spreadsheet for just this one person.
To learn how the members of any work group can blend this online course with live discussions, review these detailed steps: Blended Learning for the Critical Thinking Course.
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
Before you can purchase this course, you must first create a username account—or log in to your existing account. After you have completed your purchase, click on My Online Courses on your username panel at the top left of our Website. A new page will open that will provide a link for taking your online course.