Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Based on TKI Research Studies: Which Conflict Mode Is Used Most Frequently (Whether in a Group or in an Entire Country)?
- Resolving the Four Foundational—Inner—Conflicts
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
The Complete Program
ALL OUR ONLINE COURSES (50 HOURS IN TOTAL) ARE INCLUDED IN THE COMPLETE PROGRAM
The Consciousness Revolution That's Sweeping the Globe
00. Expanding Consciousness Course
The Grand Overview of Transformational Change
0. Quantum Transformation Course
ALL OUR ASSESSMENT TOOLS (8 IN TOTAL) ARE INCLUDED IN THE COMPLETE PROGRAM
1. Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
2. Kilmann-Covin Organizational Influence Survey
3. Organizational Courage Assessment
4. Kilmanns Personality Style Instrument
5. Kilmann-Saxton Culture-Gap® Survey
6. Kilmanns Organizational Belief Survey
7. Kilmanns Time-Gap Survey
8. Kilmanns Team-Gap Survey
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF TAKING "THE COMPLETE PROGRAM"
- In The Complete Program of All Our Online Courses, you'll hear Dr. Ralph Kilmann's crystal-clear voice explain his theories, methods, and assessment tools for conflict management and change management—including consciousness and transformation.
- Since one of these courses (GROUP Training) recommends that you take the TKI assessment twice, each with modified instructions, The Complete Program also includes your two TKI assessments.
- For your convenience, all our courses will be available on the same private webpage in the recommended sequence.
- Instead of the expiration period of 90 days for each of the separately purchased courses, your purchase of The Complete Program gives you access to all our online courses for an entire year.
- The Complete Program consists of 50 hours of recorded online courses and comes with eleven downloadable course manuals (for a total of 1,410 pages). Each course manual includes an image of every presentation slide, Dr. Kilmann's personalized notes, reference material, seven self-report assessment tools, and many custom-designed work sheets for applying the key principles directly in the workplace.
- Because The Complete Program is recorded, you can watch all our online courses anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace—on a laptop computer or a mobile device.
- See several additional Unique Benefits for taking our online courses and course collections!
PURCHASING THE COMPLETE PROGRAM FOR YOURSELF
The price for The Complete Program is $2,475. At the bottom of this page, you can place this course collection in your shopping cart. Just so you know: If you were to purchase all our online courses separately, including two TKI assessments, the total fee would be $4,190. By purchasing The Complete Program, you save $1,715 (40%).
To make it even easier for you to benefit from this course collection, we offer: The Complete Program — Interest-Free Payment Plan. An initial payment of $500 is required (before TCP is placed in your private account for one year), which is then followed by a scheduled payment every two months for eight months (three payments of $500 and a final payment of $475), which brings your total payments to $2,475. Click on the above link if you would like to purchase this course collection with our payment plan.
After you have completed the purchasing process, you can (1) download all the Course Manuals; (2) take your two TKI assessments (with modified instructions), which are available to you for 90 days; (3) decide whether you want to purchase and then take the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (and/or download and take the FREE KIlmanns Personality Style Instrument); and (4) watch all online courses as often as you like for a period of 1 year.
To test your mastery of The Complete Program of all our online courses, take and pass all the Final Exams. To receive our highest certification, Certificate in Conflict Management and Change Management, you must successfully pass this set of seven exams:
- EITHER Expanding Consciousness OR Quantum Transformation
- ADVANCED Training in Conflict Management
- GROUP Training in Conflict Management
- Critical Thinking Course
- EITHER Culture Management OR Team Management
- EITHER Strategy-Structure OR Reward Systems
- Process Management Course
POLICIES AND RESOURCES
A Holistic Program and Critical Success Factors of Corporate Transformation
Integrating the Benefits of Different Efforts at Management Consulting
Quantum Organizations: A New Paradigm
A Fresh Perspective: Leadership—A Conversation with Ralph Kilmann
PURCHASING THE COMPLETE PROGRAM FOR SEVERAL PARTICIPANTS (OR SOMEONE ELSE)
The price of The Complete Program for 1 to 4 persons is $2,475 each. The price for 5 or more persons is $2,175 each. At the bottom of this page, you can enter the quantity you wish to order. If you enter 5 or more of these course collections, the total charge will be based on the group rate. Just so you know: Our quantity discount allows you to save $2,015 (48%) off the total price if you purchased all our courses and two TKI assessments separately.
To make it even easier for you to make a group purchase of this course collection, we offer: The Complete Program — Interest-Free Payment Plan. Regarding a purchase of The Complete Program for 1 to 4 group members, an initial payment of $500 per member is required (before TCP is placed in each group member’s private account for one year), which is then followed by a scheduled payment every two months for eight months (three payments of $500 per member and a final payment of $475 per member), which brings the total payments to $2,475 per group member. Regarding a purchase of The Complete Program for 5 or more group members, the final payment is $175 per member (instead of a final payment of $475 per member), which sets the total discount price for TCP at $2,175 per member. Click on the above link if you'd like to purchase this course collection for your clients or group members with our payment plan.
After you complete your checkout, download The Spreadsheet for Creating Group Accounts and follow the instructions. If you are purchasing the course collection for only one person, then fill out the spreadsheet for just this one person.
To learn how the members of any work group can blend our online courses with live discussions, review these detailed steps: Blended Learning of The Complete Program of All Our Courses.
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
Before you can purchase The Complete Program, you must first create a username account—or log in to your existing account. After you have completed your purchase, click on My Online Courses on your username panel at the top left of our Website. A new page will open that will provide a link for taking "The Complete Program of All Our Online Courses."