User Log In
Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
- Using Group TKI Profiles for Improving Conflict Management in Organizations
- Resolving the Truth Between Two People in Conflict
- How Do You Know If You're Using the TKI Successfully?
- Using the TKI Tool for Divorce Mediation
- The Marriage Between Conflict and Change
- Conflict Management and Political Behavior Across Our Globe
- Resolving the Frozen Misperceptions Between Two Warring Parties
Eleazar Orellana (Zar) is the Market Analyst and Social Media Expert at Kilmann Diagnostics in Newport Coast, California. Currently, Zar is a fourth-year student at Chapman University, pursuing a double degree in Computer Information Systems and Business Administration, with a minor in Mathematics.
As an international student from Guatemala City, Zar hopes to become a successful entrepreneur and venture capitalist. He also wants to build a non-profit organization that will give financially challenged students the opportunity to attend college and thereby realize a more promising future.
Zar has more than five years of experience in customer service working as a Sales Manager in a family owned business in Guatemala. He has also been a member of the Geek Squad at Best Buy in California.
For more information about Zar, visit: eleazarorellana.com