Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Based on TKI Research Studies: Which Conflict Mode Is Used Most Frequently (Whether in a Group or in an Entire Country)?
- Resolving the Four Foundational—Inner—Conflicts
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
The Spreadsheet for Creating Group Accounts
After you complete a group purchase, download the attachment that's below these instructions. On that KD_Spreadsheet, fill in the four columns of information for every group member: First Name, Last Name, E-Mail Address, Company Name. In case you purchased an online product for another person, complete the spreadsheet for just that one person.
In accordance with our Copyright, Use, and Hold-Harmless Agreement, which you endorsed when you first created an account on our website (and which you again must endorse every time you make a purchase), the one or more names on your completed KD_Spreadsheet are the only persons who are authorized to use our online products from their private username account.
For most group purchases, the number of persons listed on the spreadsheet will equal the quantity you just purchased. However, if you purchased a larger quantity of an online product than the people listed on your spreadsheet, we'll credit your group account with those extra TKIs or online courses. These "unassigned" slots in your account can be assigned to participants anytime within one year of the purchase date. But you'll need to submit another (entirely new) KD_Spreadsheet when you know the participants who'll be making use of those slots, which then initiates the expiration period for that online product: 90 days for the TKI or a online course, 6 months for The TKI Package, and 1 year for The Complete Program.
Please do not change our KD_Spreadsheet in any way—other than to accurately enter the requested information for every group member or client, one row after another, on a single sheet. Thus, do not change the headings on top of our spreadsheet (or add additional headings), or add more columns to our spreadsheet, or add borders to the cells in the spreadsheet (let alone create a second or third, etc. worksheet on that same Excel file). It will also help if you don't leave empty rows between any of your group members.
If you need to send us another spreadsheet with additional group members or clients (or to correct previous email addresses that were in error), please don't repeat the same information you have already sent us: Only send us new information for those select participants on a brand-new KD_Spreadsheet. Thus, do not enter additional participants—let alone create an additional sheet—on a previously used spreadsheet. If you follow these instructions, we'll be able to import your spreadsheet(s) into our website and establish those username accounts—without any mishaps or delays.
Either leave the name of the file as is, KD_Spreadsheet.xls, or, if you wish to rename it, please use our file-naming convention: KD_Spreadsheet.CompanyName.1.22.2017.xls (whatever Company Name is entered in Column D on your spreadsheet and the date when you send your completed spreadsheet to us).
E-mail your completed KD_Spreadsheet.xls to email@example.com.
Within 24 hours of our receiving your completed spreadsheet, each group member will receive an account e-mail that provides a computer-generated username and password. With this information, he or she can log in to our website and find the purchased item in their username panel (on the top left of our website): "My TKI" or "My Online Courses."
If your group members have already added "firstname.lastname@example.org" to their contact list or address book, or if you’d like us to send an account e-mail out as soon as possible, please let us know. Within a few hours, we will process your spreadsheet and your group members will receive their account e-mails.
SO WE CAN BETTER SERVE YOU...
1. Before you send us your completed spreadsheet, please double-check the accuracy of every e-mail address: Incorrect e-mail addresses will set in motion a whole lot of wasted time and effort, as group members diligently attempt to find in their inbox or junk folder what is, in fact, forever lost in cyberspace.
2. It would be most helpful if you'd ask all group members to look for an e-mail from Kilmann Diagnostics (or email@example.com) with one of these subjects: To Log In for Your TKI Assessment or To Log In for Your Online Course(s). Otherwise, some members might overlook our e-mail that contains the account information they'll need to take the TKI, an online course, or a course collection.
3. The best way to guarantee that your members will receive our e-mail is to ask them to add firstname.lastname@example.org to their contact list or address book. Otherwise, if the firewall setting for your company is sensitive, their inbox might not receive our e-mail. Just in case they didn't add us to their address book, please ask them to check their spam folder (also called "junk" mail) if they haven't received our e-mail with their username information.
In the event that our e-mail cannot be located in a member's inbox, spam, or junk folder, please have that person: (1) add email@example.com to his/her contact list or address book and (2) request a new password by using the same e-mail address that was entered on your KD_Spreadsheet. Of course, this tried-and-true procedure can't possibly work if an incorrect e-mail address was entered on the original spreadsheet.
4. Regarding a group purchase of the TKI, only your group members can download their private TKI Report. If you would like them to send you a copy (especially if you're conducting a coaching session or any kind of educational program), please ask them to forward their results to you.
If you have any questions about these instructions and our four requests, please Contact Us.