Join Our Mailing List
Read Our Recent Blogs
- Based on TKI Research Studies: Which Conflict Mode Is Used Most Frequently (Whether in a Group or in an Entire Country)?
- Resolving the Four Foundational—Inner—Conflicts
- Are Your Surrounding Systems Separate from Your Inner Self?
- The Inherent Conflict Regarding Who Determines Your Self-Worth
- Modifying the Underlying Dimensions of the TKI Conflict Model
- Enhancing Consciousness in Ourselves and Our Organizations
- The Tangible Technique versus the Fuzzy Technology for Using Assessment Tools
- Why Does the TKI Interpretation Focus on High, Medium, and Low Percentiles and Not Raw Scores?
- Looking at E-mail Negotiations with the TKI Conflict Model
- Conflict Management and Expanding Consciousness
The Courageous Mosaic
RALPH KILMANN'S REVOLUTIONARY NEW BOOK!
Further down on this page, you can order The Courageous Mosaic (list price $19.95; 264 pages) directly from Amazon or Barnes & Noble, as well as review the table of contents: "Pieces of My Mosaic." But first read the endorsements for Kilmann's Courageous Mosaic, as well as several book reviews. Then, directly below, you'll find a summary of the most important reasons for bringing greater consciousness into our organizations and institutions.
AWAKENING SOCIETY, SYSTEMS, AND SOULS
As revealed by the author’s personal journey, expanding consciousness can indeed be achieved through a dedicated sequence of mind/body/spirit modalities.
Ralph Kilmann candidly shares his earliest traumas and how he transformed them into gifts by actively participating in a great variety of healing modalities—such as talk therapy (psychoanalysis), Holotropic Breathwork, Holosync meditation, Network Spinal Analysis (NSA), Neuro Emotional Technique (NET), Vipassana meditation, advanced structural alignment, electro-homeopathy, Pulsor chakra clearing, and many others.
Through his intense experiences with all these mind/body/spirit modalities, Kilmann was able to resolve the unintended consequences that stem from fragmented (and thus limited) efforts at living an examined life. He illuminates these fundamental lessons: First, a good dose of mind consciousness is essential, since without already having a self-aware mind and a secure ego, you won’t choose to work through the accumulated tension and painful memories in your body. And without maintaining an energetically flowing and feeling body, you won’t have an easy time directly and continually experiencing the spiritual fabric of the universe. Said differently, this book illustrates how participating in a series of mind/body/spirit modalities can transform childhood traumas into unique opportunities for resolving your primal relationships, which enables you to awaken to your destiny—not someone else’s—and then live your soul's purpose with abundant energy and ultra-clear focus.
As a result of the significant resolutions that Kilmann achieved during his lifetime, he presents a new model, "Varieties of Resolution," which modifies the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Model for the purpose of resolving primal relationships. The heart of this new model is the recognition that people must first resolve their different versions of what happened between them (the "truth"), before they can possibly develop a meaningful resolution of their underlying conflicts, heal their wounded boundaries, and thereby revitalize their passion to pursue their unique destiny. To translate this model into effective action, Kilmann presents a comprehensive process for resolving wounded relationships.
The Courageous Mosaic also recognizes how the systems in society play a major role in either expanding or obstructing human consciousness—and thus people's capacity to resolve their primal relationships. This book thus considers how organizations and institutions (including public schools, religious organizations, health-care organizations, governments, and workplaces) can be redesigned for conscious living. If this mission can be achieved, many more people (and not just a privileged few) will radiate a higher level of human consciousness. As Kilmann convincingly demonstrates, it’s only by expanding consciousness in people—and their organizations—that humankind can wake up and stop war, violence, hatred, poverty, hunger, disease, hopelessness, and the self-destruction of our planet.
PIECES OF MY MOSAIC
1. When Time Began
2. One Awakening Was Not Enough
3. The Quashed Rebellion
4. Mistreating Buttons
5. My First Round of Therapy
6. Resolution with Dad, But Not Mom
7. The Moveable Eye Chart
8. The Full Circle of My Work Life
9. Getting to Know My Dad
10. Transitioning with My Dad
11. Additional Rounds of Therapy
12. Damaged Boundaries, Damaged Lives
13. Expanding My Consciousness
14. Revisiting When Time Began
15. Resolution with Mom
16. Varieties of Resolution
17. My Accidental Death
18. My Energetic Awakening
19. Energy, Healing, and Soul
20. Society, Systems, and Souls
21. Transitioning with My Mom
About the Author